We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2012.
Information we collect
We collect personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign-up for resources or lodge an enquiry;
- Information provided by you, to us when you communicate with us for any reason, whether in person, through our website, or in writing;
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Information that will assist us to manage our relationship with you, whether a customer, shareholder, employee, job applicant or other person with whom we have a relationship;
- Information that will assist us to comply with our legal or statutory responsibilities; or
- any other purpose for which you have provided your consent.
If you are an existing customer or a potential customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or with information about products and services you have enquired about..
If you are a job applicant, we will collect and use specific personal information about you such as name, address, telephone number, qualifications, history and references. This information will be used solely for the purposes of reviewing your application. We may store your information for future reference.
If you are an employee, we will collect personal information about you for our employee records. The use of your personal information as an employee is not subject to the Privacy Act, so long as it is directly related to your present or former employment relationship with us. We will not disclose your personal information for any purpose other than that required by law.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), our sub-contractors, advisors and consultants.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where doing so forms part of the delivery of our products and services to you
- Where you have consented to this disclosure
Storing Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information we collect, receive, store and use is accurate, complete and up to date.
We store information in more than one way, including hardcopy and on electronic media. We take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Such measures include physical security (such as secure buildings) and electronic security (such as firewalls, encryption and access protocols). Our employees and contractors are required to sign confidentiality agreements and are obliged to comply with the requirements of our access and security policies.
We take seriously any breaches or potential breaches of privacy. However, we do not accept responsibility for the misuse of personal information by any third parties.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.