Energy One offers a gas pipeline contract management and scheduling platform to make pipeline operations easy.
Energy One’s pypIT solution is Australia’s leading gas pipeline contract management and scheduling platform. 40% of Australia’s gas that is bulk transported on pipelines is managed using pypIT.
It is a comprehensive platform that is easy to implement and offers low cost of ownership for any operator of gas supply or transportation facilities. The platform is configurable for multiple markets and provides many features.
Use pypIT to:
- Configure pipelines and meters to reflect the physical pipeline infrastructure
- Acquire meter data from SCADA or other external sources
- Maintain pipeline imbalances
- Allocate metered quantities to shipper contracts based on configurable rules on an hourly/daily basis
- Issue reports in a variety of formats, either individually or as a task, to configurable email distribution lists
- Manage scheduled task execution
- Configure system alerts including escalation, email and SMS notification
NemSight is a real-time presentation and historical analysis tool for the Australian electricity, gas and renewables markets.
enFlow is a tool for automating and managing business processes and for integrating systems.
With all products available in the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS), Energy One can provide full management of your system needs.