Easy to install, operate and maintain, SimEnergy offers out-of-the-box capability for:
- Deal capture – for a wide range of Australasian contracts both OTC and market-based derivatives
- Load forecasting – for creating retail and generator dispatch static and dynamic forecasts
- Calibration – this module creates price calibrations for forward, spot and VaR simulation
- Spot market analytics – creates position reports and calculates multi-region EaR simulations and offers reports for a wide range of positions.
- Futures analytics – comprises forward curve based analyses for MtM, VaR and margins
- Settlements – settlement calculations for power derivatives, environmentals and other instruments
- Environmentals – calculates an inventory or cashflow report for certificates, including deals using historical retail load or generation or forecasts which can then be included in mark-to-market and VaR reports.
Explore Other Products
Power and gas bidding/offering
Power nominations and scheduling
Complex settlements and workflow automation
Australia, NZ, Europe, Asia, North America
Retail pricing engine
UK and Europe